Excel With Business is an online company that offers professional Microsoft Office Training Courses.
At the Excel With Business website you can browse through a selection of their affordable, online Microsoft Office training courses. These courses are very simple and convenient to use, they are provided as an e-learning course format, carefully designed to improve your Microsoft Office skills. Excel With Business is here to help you make a significant and life-changing investment in your career or business.
Team Training for Businesses
Since 2009 Excel with Business has taught over one million people Microsoft Office and Business Skills.
They now offer team plans to ensure that businesses anywhere in the worldwide can take advantage of affordable Microsoft Office and Business skills training.
These courses are delivered entirely online and easily accessible from any device, ensuring that you and your staff can complete courses as long as you have an active subscription to an Excel with Business plan.
Each course has been carefully compiled by experts in the subject matter and each course is fully CPD UK accredited, providing staff with certifications upon completion.
Are you Frustrated with Trying To Learn Microsoft Excel?
Are you struggling to get to grips with Microsoft Excel? Do you day dream about using Excel with ease? Being able to solve complex problems, automate spreadsheets, and master graphs for presentations instead of pulling your hair out?
With a low annual fee, this course is a very cost effective solution to getting you up to speed with Excel, whilst providing a one-stop shop for the answers to your Excel problems.
What you get with this Excel With Business Microsoft Excel course:
- 160 modules of training (full syllabus below), covering the most business-relevant areas of Microsoft Excel.
- 100+ videos and over 80 downloadable exercises.
- Tailored learning. If you have some Excel knowledge you can use the filter to show only what you most need to learn.
- You’ll be an intermediate – advanced level user after taking this Microsoft Excel course.
In this course you will learn:
- How Excel works, how to navigate and design a spreadsheet
- The most popular formulas including IF, VLOOKUP, COUNT, SUM, SUMIF
- To use PivotTables, Pivot Charts and Basic Macros
- To create beautiful looking graphs and charts
- Formatting, including; conditional, cell and number formatting
- How to print what you want
They also offer an Advanced Excel Course which includes the following Syllabus contents:
- Section 1: Design and Risk
- Section 2: Advanced Techniques
- Section 3: Excel Interactivity
- Section 4: Spreadsheet Impact
- Section 5: Turning Data into Decisions
Excel with Business also offer an Advanced VBA Course which includes the following Syllabus contents:
- Section 1: Overview
- Section 2: Foundation
- Section 3: Events
- Section 4: Creating Objects
- Section 5: The Excel Interface
- Section 6: References & Libraries
- Section 7: Closure
VBA opens up a whole new world of automation within Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and Powerpoint; unleashing a new level of automated awesomeness. VBA, or Visual Basic for Applications, is like Excel on steroids. It may seem intimidating at first, but if you are familiar with Excel then you’ll get to grips with it in no time and the power it will give you will seem like magic!